Is there a good reloading how-to DVD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm brand new to reloading and don't really have a coach to walk me through it. Amazon has several DVDs on the subject, but I'm not sure which one to order. I've got a couple of books, but it just seems like watching someone do all the steps would be beneficial. I've got an RCBS kit and RCBS makes a DVD, but I saw a comment that their DVD was more of a sales pitch than anything.

Has anyone seen a DVD on the subject that you've liked?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the lyman 49th reloading manual.
Pretty straight forward really..I am pretty mechanical i guess if someone was not the DVD may help.
There are many other tips and tricks to prepping brass that i learned along the way.
A good set of dial calipers will be your friend.
As far as DVD's i have not seen any. You could possibly join a member here during a reload session and learn some do's and don'ts

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RCBS RockChucker. My neighbor across the street has one too, but he's now recovering from a recent heart attack. And, who knows whether he knows what he's doing or not?

I guess part of my concern is to not pick up someone else's bad habits. At this point, I'd probably believe whatever I was told. By seeking out some instructor on a DVD, my hope was that I'd learn from a pro. But, they may be full of it too.

I guess I should just read/watch all that I can and sniff out the good from the bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom