It has already begun- Walmart has no guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After being supremely disappointed, I went Wal-Mart for some stuff. I always walk by the gun racks and look at the cheap ARs. To my extreme surprise, they are gone. Not just the ARs, the whole damn armory, just empty cases. What gives?View attachment photo.JPG

This was taken 20 minutes after Obama was declared the winner. Not that I am screaming conspiracy....

nativehunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i bought all they had for 3.25 a box now i need more clips the guy that got them out of the case laughed when i said i want all they have he asked if i was getting prepaired i said hell yea

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After being supremely disappointed, I went Wal-Mart for some stuff. I always walk by the gun racks and look at the cheap ARs. To my extreme surprise, they are gone. Not just the ARs, the whole damn armory, just empty cases. What gives?View attachment 24394

This was taken 20 minutes after Obama was declared the winner. Not that I am screaming conspiracy....

There was a run on them 2 minutes after Obama was declared the winner. It was ugly. It was like 20 fat chicks fighting over the last twinkie.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After being supremely disappointed, I went Wal-Mart for some stuff. I always walk by the gun racks and look at the cheap ARs. To my extreme surprise, they are gone. Not just the ARs, the whole damn armory, just empty cases. What gives?View attachment 24394

Oh come on son. Do you need a gun? I could loan you a gun. I got plenty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom