It has already begun- Walmart has no guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They probably locked them away in case of possible looting/riots.
We had a blackout here in midtown Tulsa at 11:30-12:00.
My wife woke me up asking if it was because of the election.
Since thats how the riots start after an election in her home country.

Monday night the Sand Springs Walmart gun cases were practically empty from pre-election sales

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Danforth and santafe(Edmond) will put the guns up when they don't have an employee working in that area. You can still by just have to ask for a manager.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Each Walmart is at the mercy of it's manager. If one Walmart put away it's guns then it's just one persons decision and not some kind of world Walmart conspiracy. There's lots of other reasons they could have put away so chances are it didn't even have anything to do with the election. If Walmart issued some kind of post election directive about their guns there would be a whole nation going wtf. I'll go so far as to say I feel much better about my gun rights knowing Romney didn't get elected. He was no pro-2A candidate and only pandered to the NRA to gain their support.

As for the election I consider myself an independent and a recovering republican, I'm not always happy about about what the democrats do, I'm almost always disappointed in what the republicans do. Last election the republicans said the loss was their fault for losing touch with what voters really wanted and swore to change. However they went back to doing exactly what they did before, going so far as to block economic growth every chance they got in hopes of making the current administration look bad. That's frickin' treasonous in my opinion. If the GOP ever wants my vote again they better dig deep and stop protecting their white collar supporter's interests at the expense of blue collar republicans (all average Americans for that matter) and just expecting they're going to keep voting party lines. Maybe this time the GOP will take it seriously this time.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few months ago some azz clowns tried to break into the gun cases at one of the stores overnight. unconfirmed rumor was that they got some. same idiots also stole a bunch of electronics. they caught at least one of them but many stores have been locking up guns overnight ever since then.

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was an attempted theft of firearms at one of the Oklahoma Walmarts earlier this year. After that some of the stores started putting them up at night. The thief didn't get the gun out, but they cause a lot of damage in the attempt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom