It has already begun- Walmart has no guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll go so far as to say I feel much better about my gun rights knowing Romney didn't get elected. He was no pro-2A candidate and only pandered to the NRA to gain their support.

Let me see if I understand your position:

You're happy that Romney didn't get elected because he was a lukewarm supporter of 2nd amendment rights.
Yet you're happy that Obama, a sworn enemy of the 2A, was elected?

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wal Mart at Weatherford still had a full rack of firearms yesterday and plenty of ammo. And yup I bought some, I'm an addict.
nativehunter I'd like to know what 7.62, by 39 or 51? And what brand. If you care to share.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Closest WM that sells firearm for me is either Sapulpa or Coweta. Not sure if Owasso has them or not, probably not. ** confirmed below that they do carry some

I did go by the one in Bixby last night looking for ammo and they were out of all 9mm except for a few boxes of the $25 plus stuff. Went by the one in Broken Arrow and bought their last box of 100rd WWB today. Like everyone else I was looking for the 100 rd federal for $19 but they were all gone and the clerk had no idea when they would get more.
Both of the Academy stores had a good run on ammo also.

mike

Last edited:

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just left Owasso wally and they were fully stocked on all firearms and ammo. In fact the lady who runs the department said she had so much stuff on back stock she hasn't had time to get it put out.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in the Ardmore store yesterday and saw a friend in the Sporting Goods dept. Stopped to talk to him and he was waiting for the clerk to stock ammo just in. Looked in the clerk's shopping cart and there were 2 four box cartons of Fed 100 rd bulk .223. When it was all over, I, my friend and the clerk had bought all 8 boxes. Very good timing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom