It's high time for a video of a great cop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would have to say BB that I agree and the guy was pushing it a bit too much. If it had been me I would have given the information because the officer was not a jerk in any way and was nice and was doing his job. Good cop and just goes to show that there are good cops out there! Props to the cop! Nasty words to the dip!

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The guy was looking for a bad situation. It looked from what could be seen that he did not have a clip in the gun at any time but was open carry in holster. Who even knows if he had a full clip on him. I can understand trying to find the bad cops in this day and age but all he did was just make him self look bad. That was all!

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was a valid question for his last name and whos to say that he wasnt a bad guy or had a warent out on him. It was basic protical in my eyes. There may be bad cops out there and the ones that are aresting people for videotaping are bs but still. He was looking for trouble and tempting fate. He was in the wrong. The guy not the cop.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where was this video taken? Carrying an open carry, unloaded weapon with(I assume from the way the LEO talked) loaded magazine on the street and refusing to provide ID? How is that ok anywhere at all? I'm just asking because I'm not a LEO and don't know the legal aspect. BTW, 99% of my encounters with LEOs are guys like this that just want a calm, peaceful, sometimes friendly encounter, but all you see is negative news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom