It's high time for a video of a great cop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was good composure for sure. I sorta think the guy with the gun is a tool for going around trying to "create" incidents and wasting police officers time but if all officers relacted this way he wouldn't be doing it for long because it makes for very uneventful YouTube clips.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy was looking for a bad situation. It looked from what could be seen that he did not have a clip in the gun at any time but was open carry in holster. Who even knows if he had a full clip on him. I can understand trying to find the bad cops in this day and age but all he did was just make him self look bad. That was all!

It was a valid question for his last name and whos to say that he wasnt a bad guy or had a warent out on him. It was basic protical in my eyes. There may be bad cops out there and the ones that are aresting people for videotaping are bs but still. He was looking for trouble and tempting fate. He was in the wrong. The guy not the cop.

That cop is freaking awesome. He's also the most laid back former Marine I've ever seen. He should have a second career making training videos on how to handle citizen jackasses.

That was good composure for sure. I sorta think the guy with the gun is a tool for going around trying to "create" incidents and wasting police officers time but if all officers relacted this way he wouldn't be doing it for long because it makes for very uneventful YouTube clips.

i still think the civilian needs slapped. great cop.

Citizen bashing!!!

Lock it up, mods!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounded like Jersey or some were up north. Im thinking that there may have been some sensitivity training after the incident last month

Last edited:

Lizard

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great cop! Too great. I suspect he was an actor. I've never met a cop that treated me with the respect and common courtesy that this guy had.

But, there are a lot of people out there with the attitude that this "citizen" has, looking for problems, believing in conspiracies and pushing to get someone to mistreat them.

Overall, this video really could be used for a training aid.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great cop! Too great. I suspect he was an actor. I've never met a cop that treated me with the respect and common courtesy that this guy had.

But, there are a lot of people out there with the attitude that this "citizen" has, looking for problems, believing in conspiracies and pushing to get someone to mistreat them.

Overall, this video really could be used for a training aid.

And there it is ... You can always count on the noobs ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom