It's high time for a video of a great cop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy was looking for a bad situation. It looked from what could be seen that he did not have a clip in the gun at any time but was open carry in holster. Who even knows if he had a full clip on him. I can understand trying to find the bad cops in this day and age but all he did was just make him self look bad. That was all!

Not to go off topic, but... was the guy carrying a M1 Garand or something? ;)

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey I love pistols Just had to sell all of mine to pay the bills! Sorry that i made sure the bills got paid instead of keeping my pistols and living on the street! But it could happen to anyone! The ak wasnt going to leave nore the m1. But hey my ar is still in hawk. I can't help the fact that my m1 can out perform an ar-15.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I love pistols Just had to sell all of mine to pay the bills! Sorry that i made sure the bills got paid instead of keeping my pistols and living on the street! But it could happen to anyone! The ak wasnt going to leave nore the m1. But hey my ar is still in hawk. I can't help the fact that my m1 can out perform an ar-15.

Whoa there Cowboy!! You gotta work on controlling those adrenaline dumps buddy (or at least stop using the ! so much ... I swear it sounds like your hair is on fire!!!!! ;)

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't think shooting the coffee table is the best of ideas I might get called a racest for hatting on coffee tables or something... The coffee table wouldn't stand a chance though.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great cop! Too great. I suspect he was an actor. I've never met a cop that treated me with the respect and common courtesy that this guy had.

But, there are a lot of people out there with the attitude that this "citizen" has, looking for problems, believing in conspiracies and pushing to get someone to mistreat them.

Overall, this video really could be used for a training aid.
ya, where is the all so famous badgeattude!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom