It's high time for a video of a great cop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great cop! Too great. I suspect he was an actor. I've never met a cop that treated me with the respect and common courtesy that this guy had.

But, there are a lot of people out there with the attitude that this "citizen" has, looking for problems, believing in conspiracies and pushing to get someone to mistreat them.

I suspect.........yeah, nevermind. This may be Riverside, CA. I think one of the weird laws there is open carry sans ammo in the weapon. The officer had his stuff together band was very professional, as most are. Camera Boy is a tool.
Overall, this video really could be used for a training aid.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the guy is more of a tool than an arse. It seems like he could barely think of what to say when the cop asked him a question. I give him credit for posting the video anyway. Even he must have been impressed with the officer if he was willing to put this out there despite that fact that the cop's reactions were completely of opposite of what he had hoped.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Cop said he was from Oceanside. The only one I've ever heard of was in California. I think the guy carrying was trying to bait the cop into a response like the cop from the Ohio video.

Latest posts

Top Bottom