It's nippy !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blue socks....please white socks with grey toes and heels. Manly socks for me by golly! Slippers yes, fuzzy ones, very toasty.

Tip:
Ace Hardware has real wool socks. Thick, wool socks. I buy about 15 pair every year. I also wear them all year long because they wick out the moisture and have saved my toes by insulating them from the steel toes in my boots. They provide a cushioned walk in those same boots.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda brisk here this a.m.

Actual temp. 25°......wind N @ 14 mph......that puts the wind chill @ 13°.

It's so cold.......

Bear.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 145740 You guys are so lightweight. -55 below zero is cold. I find the temp here in Oklahoma to be invigorating this morning. Also finally pollen and allergy free. Still gotta go out chop ice and haul water this morning.

OK. I call BS on this. Well, unless you are hauling water from this pond, I call BS.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Waiting for it to warm up a bit and dry out so I can try to get some old carpet in our trash dumpsters. Stuff weighs a ton when wet. On the other hand, I like the cooler weather and wish I could sleep with a bedroom window cracked. Sadly to close to the train tracks and a cold blooded wife.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fired up my heating rebate machine yesterday. Still working as intended though I took a phillips bit to my left hand for my trouble. When I built the open air rack out of PVC I intended to use screws at the joints to hold it together but had not gotten them all done when I put it into service. I still enjoy telling people I get paid to heat my home though.

heating rebate.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom