It's official we are being invaded. 300,000 more illegals coming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Texas will finally turn completely blue and the federal government will be lost to the liberals. We are watching the demise of a once great nation.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont know. Why didnt they come in these numbers when that law was passed? Its been exceptionally violent in those places for a long time.

If your expecting me to defend Presidet Bush's immigration policy your SOL. It was at least as messed up as we have today, on many levels.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont know. Why didnt they come in these numbers when that law was passed? Its been exceptionally violent in those places for a long time.

If your expecting me to defend Presidet Bush's immigration policy your SOL. It was at least as messed up as we have today, on many levels.

They didn't come because of what the law was intended to control - sex trafficking of children. The previous administration applied the law as intended; not this administration.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've posted this before, but I'm not totally sure that the administration didn't put the word out a month or so back to cover the fact that the ICE and border patrol has been baby sitting now, and not enforcing the border. the New York times has said that 300,000 illegal Mexican have came across the border since april 1.

Is the South American illegal immigration a smoke screen to get more illegal Mexicans across the border?

Y'all know I'm not a conspiracy person, but when reports surface from the immigrants themselves that coyote's were saying they had information that they could go to the US and get a free pass all of a sudden, and here comes waves of illegals, it does make one think.

Just before the elections, etc.

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides the heart breaking news of children really needing our help, (really...theres bound to be a few) and being put, or putting themselves, in a one way situation------------

there is no way to completely stop terrorists from coming in, in the herd.

It has to stop......

Latest posts

Top Bottom