It's official we are being invaded. 300,000 more illegals coming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mexico makes deal to send more illegal aliens to the U.S.

On Monday, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Guatemalan president Otto Perez Molina held a joint press conference in Playas de Catazaja, Mexico, to officially announce an agreement to make it easier for those making the illegal journey to the United States from Central America, to cross into Mexico.

The Southern Border Program to Improve Passage, will provide for more border checkpoints along Mexico's border with Guatemala, and offer more protection and even emergency medical care to those making their way north. The illegal aliens will receive a so-called Regional Visitor's Card, according to El Universal.

Officially, the program will grant the cards to only illegal aliens from Guatemala and Belize, allowing them to remain in Mexico's southern states for 72 hours (more than enough time to reach the U.S./Mexican border by train). While, those two countries share a border with Mexico, the program will undoubtedly benefit anyone who makes it to the border, which would explain why our Border Patrol stations are currently overflowing with illegal aliens from El Salvador and Honduras as well.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mexico-made-deal-to-send-more-illegal-aliens-to-the-u-s
2.bp.blogspot.com__OaiA9RYEo2Q_UeWjvg2cHjI_AAAAAAAAHh4_mgEQwBV58169fdb29bbfb8fc807512e2da17c75.gif

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its the Good American Christian Ministries that are helping. You dont really think a poor Honduran Mom living in a cardboard shack woke up and said "I found a loop hole in the Law, ive had enough of this life, my kids can do better in America, let me run down the hill and buy them a one way ticket thru 3 or 4 countries to a Border checkpoint."

Actually the migrants are illegally hopping freight trains and riding some 1000+ miles to the border of the US, then trying to cross through the desert. The Centralamericanos call it "going wetback" as a play of the term used to describe the typical Mexican illegal immigrant. There are aid stations and even government agencies in Mexico set up to help them, not because they support the cause and want to screw the Estadio Unidos (they may, but not this way), but more as a humanitarian mission to keep them fed and (relatively) safe. Look into the Grupos Beta ran by the Mexican Immigration department. Look into some of the private benevolent shelters present IN Mexico, such as Hermanos en el Camino.

I'm not supporting illegal immigaration, but this is no joke. Kid 9, 10, 12 years old are loading up and making a ride on El tren de la muerte in hopes they will get to the US, find an agency (even if that is ICE) and eventually get adopted.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well with Obama wanting to give a bunch of illegal criminals citizenship why not come over here in droves. They don't have anything to lose and everything to gain. I have said it many times before and I will say it again, this country is going to collapse before to long. It just cannot keep going at the rate it is. And it is only getting worse.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And it looks like even in my "absence" nothing has changed. We are still be invaded and the admin is doing a backsided encouragement.

Meixco is supposedly going to make it easier for illegals to have a 72 hour "safe passage through mexico" in order to get to the usa. if that is not an act of war I think lots of people really need to re-examine their patriotism. Hate to say that as some around here get can get really bent and go as far as almost supporting this.

http://eaglerising.com/7283/mexico-guatemala-belize-join-forces-declare-war-usa/

So this is still going on

what do they want?
1 Come to the usa
2 Get food and medical in many or most cases
3 get to reunite with family

what are they getting in spite of us telling them not to come
1 Stay in the usa
2 food and medical care
3 In most cases free bus tickets to invade the rest of the country.

Are people really stupid enough to think they will quit coming?

The congressional hispanic caucus especially and most democrats actually want obama to do more executive actions to put people on a "pathway to citizenship" This is really pathetic.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right now the trickle of illegal immigrants is in the tens of thousands. Wait a month or two when they find out we are providing housing, food and medical care at no cost to them. It will increase to hundreds of thousands per month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom