It's official we are being invaded. 300,000 more illegals coming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well except that once Central Americans make it here, they're not illegal under current laws signed by Bush in the 2000s. Current law compels us to take them in and process them.

This is our problem to be sure, but it doesn't rest solely on the back of our current administration.

The law was put in place to help control the sex trafficing trade of the young.......since this country has so much child pediphiles.
Thats why the law was passed.
This ass hat is subverting the law for democratic political gain cause who wants to be ugly to the children.
**** this.....

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The law was put in place to help control the sex trafficing trade of the young.......since this country has so much child pediphiles.
This ass hat is subverting the law for democratic political gain cause who wants to be ugly to the children.
**** this.....

The fact more are coming over now, and we arelegally compelled to follow the law as it was passed, doesn't mean that both administrations weren't acting the same way them and now. We just have more traffic now.

The law needs reformed, no doubt.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A short term fix would be to beef up Mexico's border security where it narrows with Guatemala and Belize. Give them enough payoffs and under the table money and they will do it.

WE already paid for a fence for that. W can not build one for us because fences are bad, but we can build one for them.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
**** this.....

Its the Good American Christian Ministries that are helping. You dont really think a poor Honduran Mom living in a cardboard shack woke up and said "I found a loop hole in the Law, ive had enough of this life, my kids can do better in America, let me run down the hill and buy them a one way ticket thru 3 or 4 countries to a Border checkpoint."

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its the Good American Christian Ministries that are helping. You dont really think a poor Honduran Mom living in a cardboard shack woke up and said "I found a loop hole in the Law, ive had enough of this life, my kids can do better in America, let me run down the hill and buy them a one way ticket thru 3 or 4 countries to a Border checkpoint."

So who are these Christian Ministries that have organized such a mass exodus?

Allow me, some are Catholics, but most are from Churchs across the Bible Belt. And im sure some are from Churchs right here in OKLAHOMA.

Imagine that. Church going Okies helping kids from central America. Who are these Church going Okies???

Ill tell ya who they are.....They are Registered God fearing Christian REPUBLICANS.

How do I know this??? Because this board is chock full of Christians and this Board is dominated by Republicans.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
So who are these Christian Ministries that have organized such a mass exodus?

Allow me, some are Catholics, but most are from Churchs across the Bible Belt. And im sure some are from Churchs right here in OKLAHOMA.

Imagine that. Church going Okies helping kids from central America. Who are these Church going Okies???

Ill tell ya who they are.....They are Registered God fearing Christian REPUBLICANS.

How do I know this??? Because this board is chock full of Christians and this Board is dominated by Republicans.

I say these ministries need to open up their checkbooks and come up with the $4 billion Obama claims to need to deal with this "humanitarian" crisis they have created or give up their tax exempt status to pay for this then, instead of saddling everyone else's children with this proposed government debt and deficit spending.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, it's the liberal do-gooders like Soros, ACLU, La Raza, and even the Labor Unions looking for more dues-paying members now that most American workers are onto the scam.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exclusive: More Military Bases Asked to Provide Facilities for Illegal Aliens

According to information provided exclusively to Breitbart through a source requesting anonymity, Major General John T. Winters has specifically requested installation support for the Department of Homeland Security to provide temporary housing to unaccompanied alien children. The request requires bases to report any facilities across the U.S. that meet the following minimum specifications: a 24,000 square foot building, 15 acres of land "level and clear," and access to utilities. The information is due to be reported by Wednesday afternoon, July 9.

When contacted by Breitbart News, Defense Department spokesman Air Force Lt. Col. Thomas Crosson confirmed the new military requests. Asked precisely how many bases are needed, Lt. Col. Crosson responded:"however many is needed to provide HHS with the mutually agreed upon amount of bed space.”

Currently, three facilities are being used: Naval Base Ventura County, in Port Hueneme, California; Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, in Texas; and Fort Sill, Oklahoma. The California base can house 575, and is accommodating teenagers from the ages of 13 to 17. Lackland and Sill can each hold about 1,200 youth.

The number, capacity and locations of the new military facilities will not be available until after bases report in with availability, presumably by Wednesday afternoon's deadline. Lt. Col. Crosson stated that there is not a definite timeline for decisions to be made about housing the illegal aliens: "Once HHS receives the list of bases, they go through an internal review process to determine if they want to accept the facility.” Just because a military facility is offered does not mean that it will be accepted or used, Lt. Col. Crosson noted.

The Ventura County Star was able to tour the Port Hueneme facility on June 12 and reported many details regarding the facility, including the teens' daily schedule. The Star reported hallways where, "posters tell the stories of President Obama, Martin Luther King Jr., Rosa Parks and Harriet Tubman.”

About 100 demonstrators gathered there yesterday to show their support for allowing the illegal alien children to stay. Elsewhere--in Escondido, California and Murrieta, California--there have been massive protests iagainst the transfer of illegal aliens to their local Border Patrol office from Texas Border Patrol detention facilities.

Access to the military base facilities housing the illegal aliens has been extremely restrictive, both regarding the media and Congress, with U.S. Rep Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) being denied access to the Fort Sill facility on July 2.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ouse-Increased-Numbers-of-Illegal-Alien-Youth

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
American Christian ministries paying to send kids from Honduras through Mexico to the US illegally?

Not mine... we just sent a group of 35 people from our church to Costa Rica for 10 days. They worked with local churches and missionary organizations there, but I don't think they paid to send any of those kids back here to the US.

Maybe I missed the sarcasm font?

Latest posts

Top Bottom