Jane Jetson is a typical modern woman.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are married, your wife doesn't hold all the money YOU earned? My 1935-born father worked like a mule and my 1937-born mother was the family banker.
Nope - she does NOT. We share responsibilities around the house as well as the bank account. It isn't MY money. I earn more but she works some too in addition to things around the house.

You, sir, are an ass and will never ever understand what it's like to be in a giving/loving relationship and I almost feel sorry for you. Okay, the almost part is a real stretch. You will die a lonely, lonely man....unless you can hookup with a "giving" homeless person then may be able to save the cost of a pack of cigs when hunting with your new mate!

I will give you credit for posting under Stupid Stuff as you seem to be #1 on this topic! What's funny is how your next stupid post contradicts your last stupid post so pretty obvious you're just trying to get under everyone's skin.

And the seasons they go round and round and the painted ponies go up and down.......SQUIRREL!!!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, nobody is required to participate in threads that don't interest them...
drunk-gif.236411

___

Latest posts

Top Bottom