Job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Moose trainer, wrangler and photographer. Part-time internet troll when it's too cold to go outside and bum the street corners.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_wintermoose3.jpg

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been in electronic funds transfer (EFT) since I got my finance degree back in 95. I have seen almost every facet of EFT, which is cool.

These days, my company's main interest is providing strong service to local companies in the areas of finance that you would expect - providing card processing, setting up gift card issuance, virtual processing for the online folks. More and more I am also providing funding, helping existing local businesses get access to capital....that is a bit more exciting for me now, helping Oklahomans get where they are going.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have been in electronic funds transfer (EFT) since I got my finance degree back in 95. I have seen almost every facet of EFT, which is cool.

So, is the infrastructure in place yet for the NWO One World Government to control the world's currency?

Latest posts

Top Bottom