Julius Jones Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will Gov. Stitt do on the Julius Jones clemency issue?

• Grants Clemency

• Denies Clemency

• Does nothing

• Goes on another trip to a foreign country

Results are only viewable after voting.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Then I say he's a witch. So put him underwater for an hour. If he survives he's guilty of witchcraft. If he drowns...he's innocent. Yep. that's the ticket for this wastful use of human skin

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question:

Even though the parole board recommended clemency, does Stitt have to make a final decision or can he just do nothing and the execution take place?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Question:

Even though the parole board recommended clemency, does Stitt have to make a final decision or can he just do nothing and the execution take place?
That’s my take on it at this point. I’ll admit, I have not put much research into this one. My fault because now I’m scrambling to get as much info as I can.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Option three leaves it in the trial outcome. It’s been used in the past. It’s a lot easier for the Governor to just say stay out of it.

Unless there’s some Bob Macy / Joyce Gilcrease stuff going on it’s probably the most appropriate.
Gotcha. Thanks.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Option three leaves it in the trial outcome. It’s been used in the past. It’s a lot easier for the Governor to just say stay out of it.

Unless there’s some Bob Macy / Joyce Gilcrease stuff going on it’s probably the most appropriate.

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...+pointed+response+to+AG+Hunter+memo-FINAL.pdf
https://www.justiceforpaulhowell.com
"FICTION: Justice for Julius and the ACLU have both stated that Bob Macy was the lead prosecutor in Jones’ trial.

FACT: Bob Macy did not prosecute Jones. In fact, Macy was not even in office at the time of the trial. Wes Lane was the District Attorney in office at the time of the trial."

Latest posts

Top Bottom