Julius Jones and the Pardon & Parole Board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surely the members of the board didn't come up with more information than they had at trial. A jury of his peers came up with a verdict and that represented the will of the people and this "impartial" board deemed the will moot. Stitt isn;t going to win either way he goes with this and he knows it. I expect him to be honest and do what is right and necessary for our state.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our Gov. (who I voted for) is a coward. Most people that rely on being all things to all people are cowards. The silent majority became all mutes years ago and now they have all become eunucks.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think everyone that feels this guy was framed and is a child of light and goodness, should offer him a place to stay (in their home) and a job. Don't make a weak raise when you can go all in.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stitt should of never been put in that position, the P&P board were cowards. You have new evidence? Show it otherwise what was handed down 20+ years back, STANDS! Not listening to that BS "I'm innocent" over and over either. How does one get on the pardon and parole board anyway?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's sort of like the people that complain that Kyle Rittenhouse didn't receive a just trial and guilty conviction. They don't have access to all the data, records and information the jurors had. And Stitt had legal advice fro attorneys who had access to the trial data even if I disagree with his decision, it was legal and within the law unlike some governors in California and other liberal states. We should be thankful that Stitt isn't like them.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's sort of like the people that complain that Kyle Rittenhouse didn't receive a just trial and guilty conviction. They don't have access to all the data, records and information the jurors had. And Stitt had legal advice fro attorneys who had access to the trial data even if I disagree with his decision, it was legal and within the law unlike some governors in California and other liberal states. We should be thankful that Stitt isn't like them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom