Just had a vasectomy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had my junk worked on three times in two years time due to prostate cancer and outher issues! Used old time ice pack with screw top and filled with crushed ice. Take it easy for a few weeks or as long as long as doc says!

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone. Walmart is taking their sweet time with my prescription. Been 2 and 1/2 hours now and still going to be like 30 minutes until it's ready. Good thing it's still numb.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As stated, low activity and ice, no matter how good you feel Sunday, STAY DOWN, you will regret it Monday if you don't.

Also make sure to take in your "samples" and that you score low on the test.....

The Nurse will find some way to embarrass you when you deliver the "sample"...

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As stated, low activity and ice, no matter how good you feel Sunday, STAY DOWN, you will regret it Monday if you don't.

Also make sure to take in your "samples" and that you score low on the test.....

The Nurse will find some way to embarrass you when you deliver the "sample"...

I wouldn't doubt it. The nurses that were there today were pretty goofy.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got my lortab. Took walmart 3 and 1/2 hours to fill it for some stupid reason. Still a little numb but it actually isn't hurting too bad. Just uncomfortable.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my uncle is one of the toughest people i know, but he dropped like a ton of bricks when his youngest son punched him in the goobs 2 days after his vasectomy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom