K&M muffler B.A.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It has been awhile since i got around to posting anything on the forums.
Some of you may remember the huge ordeal we had restoring our mustang; in fact we are still working on it and it has several things we still have yet to address.

However today I would like to make a happier post; My fathers birthday was on this last weekend and I surprised him by replacing the exhaust system on the mustang.

it had already had new headers put on, and it lacked that aggressive rumble he desired. He had always said he was going to put a set of flowmasters on it, so that is just what I did or rather a friend of one of our members did.

Kris at K&M Muffler off elm south of 71st in Broken Arrow. He is a great guy, took excellent care of our treasured car, was very friendly and it was a pleasure to have him work on the car. The car sounds great, my father and I both love it.

Here is a little eye candy despite it not exactly being related to the exhaust installation. She took first in her class for 68-70 ford at the 66 cruisers car show this summer.

The first two are from the car show, and the third is an older photo from before a parade when we still had the old rims on it.

i841.photobucket.com_albums_zz338_okwrking871_dsc_0454.jpg

i841.photobucket.com_albums_zz338_okwrking871_dsc_0451.jpg

i841.photobucket.com_albums_zz338_okwrking871_IMG_0226.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom