K9 protection training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Shooters,
Does anyone know of any good dog trainers in the Tulsa/Claremore area. I have a 5 year old female pitbull that will be mated soon. I am going to keep one (for my daughter) of her pups and would like to have him trained professionaly. I know that there are a lot of dogs in kennels that need a good home, but thats not what i am asking. My first pitbull was a stray that i found, and the one i currently own was going to end up at the pound/ or some gangbangers garage before i got her, and im thankful that i did. Ive done basic obedience with my current dog (Trained my first one on my own, and it worked out pretty good). My current dog and was accepted into protection training by a trainer in Chicago, but i moved here before i could start her training. I am hoping that her pup (the one i choose) will have a similar prey/ defensive drive that her momma has. If anyone knows of any decent trainers that board and train the dog please let me know. Now that i have a buisness and family i doubt i will have the time to invest into the dog for training.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to do it yourself in a group setting, there is a Schutzhund club in the Tulsa area. It will mainly be GSDs but they allow other breeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom