Kid friendly schools over? Stillwater, OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
notice the inactive response of the board?
The board is prohibited from responding to those speaking during the open floor time. All discussion items must be on the official agenda that must be published & posted 24 hours before the meeting. This is state law, not the choice of the board.

If you want the board to discuss a specific issue, you need a board member to make it an agenda item.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have to poll the board members, or monitor their votes, make their stances public and vote their asses off of the boards if we want it to change.

Nobody used to vote in school board elections except teachers and the candidate's families. Historically the lowest turnout of any local election on any other matter. This is what happens. Hopefully people have come to realize that every election matters, regardless of what is on the ballot. All politics are local.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Have to poll the board members, or monitor their votes, make their stances public and vote their asses off of the boards if we want it to change.

Nobody used to vote in school board elections except teachers and the candidate's families. Historically the lowest turnout of any local election on any other matter. This is what happens. Hopefully people have come to realize that every election matters, regardless of what is on the ballot. All politics are local.
i mean implying elections aren't fraudulent, sure.

but at the same time, if you can't trust the process....

i mean you don't think a person who would *willingly* and *excitedly* chop off a boy's penis would cheat in an election?

there's only one answer.

and it sure as hell ain't voting.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way today to ensure a child gets a good education is to home school. But for many it's hard with 1 paycheck. But seeing as this is all by design, its the only way.🤬
It was hard at times. But worth it. People have to make choices about what they REALLY value.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to see this.

Thankfully we are able to home school but the more that we can help get there the better!
No way, with .gov money comes .govs rules and .govs nosy employees inspecting your house and testing your kids to ensure they are groomed properly.

Oklahoma is THE BEST home school state in the country, keep it that way!

YukonKnife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest bought a book at the book fair aimed at 7 year olds this week. Cute little cats on it, even a free cat toy in the box. Inside you also got a free heaping helping of LGBTQ agenda advocacy. It's in the fireplace, we kept the toy and used it as a teachable moment and a great segue into a discussion on Hell.
the adults writing these books have an evil agenda
I wondered that. Do you think the adults doing this know how evil it is what they are doing but they celebrate the wickedness? Also what is a good answer to those who defend these vile things and falsely accuse those against it of being "uncaring and against their human rights"? That is one of their big defenses.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wondered that. Do you think the adults doing this know how evil it is what they are doing but they celebrate the wickedness? Also what is a good answer to those who defend these vile things and falsely accuse those against it of being "uncaring and against their human rights"? That is one of their big defenses.
the evil you describe isn't new at all,it is well described in the bible and even the practices are the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom