Kidney stones suck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flomax and lots of liquid are your friend now. If the pain becomes unbearable, get thee to the ER. Some pain is bearable, a kidney swelling up due to blockage is not...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear kidney stones are the closest a man will ever come to experiencing childbirth. I kinda thing the kidney stones are worse because I know people who have changed their lifestyle to avoid kidney stones. Seems to me if childbirth were all that damned awful we'd ALL be only children. (And yes, I had 3 of the little buggers. And YES I piss A LOT of women off by saying what I do.)

Bottom line is, barring any life-threatening complications, childbirth is a natural process, that I think women have been taught to use to get "push presents" (It gags me to even type that **** out.) and in lot of instances to fear. ("OMG!!! You have NO IDEA what I went through to bring you into this world!!")

Kidney stones are the exact opposite. I'm pretty sure no doctor ever said "Congratulations!" when he told someone they have kidney stones.

I've never had a kidney stone, but something tells me from the way friends have described the pain, I'd rather have a other kid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom