Kidney stones suck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I had died and was in hell the one time I passed a kidney stone. I was not a happy camper. Sometime later I had surgery to remove like 90 nuggets from my bladder; nowhere near as bad as trying to whizz out what feels like a sea urchin working its way down the pipeline. Man, I'm really hoping they can bust them up for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a program on TV that said Soda is a major cause.
I feel that cutting that with a mix of whisky 50/50 should dissolve everything in your innards, stones included.

Seriously, I've had stones twice. Said they were microscopic. I went for a month each time with the sensation I had to pee 24/7.
The Doc's told me they had a valve blocked partially open in the bladder that gives one the sensation of having to go constantly.
I don't want to experience what your going through. I hear it brutal, and your backing that up.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been there. 1st was 98'- ER trip, 2nd 00'- ER trip, 3rd- 07' I knew what it was and drank water til I passed it. I drink several 16oz bottles of water with sliced lemons a day and haven't had any more in years. My dad had em too so I suppose its genetic.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure no doctor ever said "Congratulations!" when he told someone they have kidney stones.

I bet I know one who has..... ;)

I've passed a couple small ones, not fun at all. Alcohol helped (like it seems to help everything :D ).

One of my buddies passed one that was 11mm at home.

Stop and think about that... :bowdown:

Latest posts

Top Bottom