Kids Going Hungry Under Obama Policy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the up side, the kids are getting a good education in how government really works. "We don't care what you want; you'll do what we say, and like it!"

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It looks like it has begun to me, well, it began nearly four years ago. The subjects (your kids) get rations, but the social elite get the feast. Pull your kids out of public schools while we still have a fighting chance, or at least until November.

obama's kids eat well in school

Criticism is mounting over First Lady Michelle Obama's lunch plan, as kids are complaining they aren't getting enough to feel full after eating.

"Some Kansas students and at least one political leader say new school lunch guidelines aimed at limiting calories and encouraging good nutrition are having an unintended consequence: Hungry kids," McClatchy reports. The report points to this parody video of kids complaining about the new lunch program established by First Lady Obama:

Interestingly, though, the revolt over feta cheese and vegetables might not come to Sidwell Friends, the elite private school the Obama kids attend in Washington, D.C.

According to the school's website, pepperoni pizza is on the menu today:

French Mushroom Soup
Classic Caesar Salad
Boston Bean Salad
Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza
Variety Flatbread Pizza
Variety Veggie Flatbread Pizzas
Sauteed Local Greens
Sliced Melon

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i'm not involved with the picking, serving or distribution of food in the schools. i will tell you though, i am occasionally in the lunch rooms. the amount of food that is thrown away is amazing. it happens on every level, free, assisted ans fully paid. the kids would rather go out and play than eat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom