kimber v. springfield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda agree with GM (YEAH! Imagine that! :) ).

The Kimbers are fine guns, but they really aren't what they used to be. They used to be great guns. Their "custom shop" models are more equivilent to their standard models of yesteryear.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda agree with GM (YEAH! Imagine that!

:bighug:

FWIW, if I find another Warrior for a halfway decent price used, I'm gonna buy it.

Their "custom shop" models are more equivilent to their standard models of yesteryear.

All someone has to do is compare a Series I CDP to a recent model. They actually used to put a decent melt job on them. Now.... not so much.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:bighug:

FWIW, if I find another Warrior for a halfway decent price used, I'm gonna buy it.

All someone has to do is compare a Series I CDP to a recent model. They actually used to put a decent melt job on them. Now.... not so much.

I believe that's what I have. It's a Pro Elite. Looks like a Pro CDP, but with reversed colors. It was only made one year, 1999 I believe. Only 2500 of them were made. They went to the CDP the following year. I don't believe there is any difference, other than the reversed colors.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v247_Danny45_Kimber1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom