Know what your buying before you buy it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might, however these aren’t 38’s that I’m guessing you thought they were. They are 32S&W long
Even better. You get to buy another gun… :)

That’s my solution when the wrong ammo comes my way. Reminds me, I still need to buy a .17 wsm.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even better. You get to buy another gun… :)

That’s my solution when the wrong ammo comes my way. Reminds me, I still need to buy a .17 wsm.
Well I bought them because I ordered a 327 Federal Mag. Trying to give some business to a local dealer that supports the kids trap team. Didn’t realize he was going to be so slow on getting it though

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Some folks" I knew would load them with the hollow base outward instead of inward.
Inverted wadcutters were a thing years ago but failed to penetrate deep enough, especially through much clothing. Loaded normally, the sharper edges cut better and penetrate deeper. Good defensive ammo for snubbies , especially for recoil sensitive shooters.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They cut a nice hole in the paper.
I have a 50 round box of .38 Special with. $3 and something price tag on them I keep. It bothers me to shoot something that cheap. 😂
I have or had a brick of 22 LR that still had the green WM price tag of $8.-- on it, either still here somewhere or just shot the last of them in the last couple years

Latest posts

Top Bottom