Kroger Delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm thinking about trying it here in Shawnee. Is anyone down this way using it, and are you happy with the service?

I was going to try it a couple of months ago but it was going to take four days to get the order so I changed my mind. How long does it take to get your order?

I just hate going to the grocery store.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't help on Kroger but, I can tell you the Wal-Mart delivery in Ponca sucks. We had an order left next door last week even when the neighbor told the driver it wasn't his order. Our order including frozen food was left out in the 92 degree heat for about 30 minutes. Butt head neighbor could have come over and told us. I guess it was their way of getting back on us for threating to call the police on their wayward boy that vandalized my fence.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure it's like everything else in life- if you can relax and be good with what they send you when and how it gets there, it may work for you. But if you are one that gets uptight when everything does not go as it should, it may not. When I was on the road 4-5 days a week and my wife worked full time in a busy DFW metro city, Keller, we had the yard mowed, and the house cleaned by others. After about a year of it, things like the kid would mow every week when it had been 106 degrees for a month, and nothing was growing but came to the door to get paid every time. The house cleaners started good then got half A--. We finally decided the aggravation was not worth it and just got it done ourselves.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking about trying it here in Shawnee. Is anyone down this way using it, and are you happy with the service?

I was going to try it a couple of months ago but it was going to take four days to get the order so I changed my mind. How long does it take to get your order?

I just hate going to the grocery store.
I have some coworkers that use it and love it. They have it set for a weekly delivery at a set time. I’ve yet to try it as I’m too ocd for someone else to pick my produce and meat..

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't speak to Kroger's service, but the wife says that there is no way someone else is picking her fruits and veggies for her. Plus, she likes comparing different brands for price and quantity.

This is why my wife won't use the delivery or pickup services. I've used Walmart pickup a few times for non perishables and it was fine.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife uses WMart pick up, and I get pissed off every time. Her order gets screwed up EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don’t mind grocery shopping, but I only shop at Krogers. I’m convinced we can save money with me buying groceries, but she still places a WMart order about every other week.

I’m going to climb up on my soap box for a minute on the subject of grocery pick up and delivery. I know there are a few people that are legitimately too busy or have physical conditions that limit them from going in to buy their own groceries, but most people (including my wife) are just being lazy. Every time I go to the grocery store I see little old ladies that can barely get around buying their own groceries, and as I go out the door, there’s a soccer mom in her gym clothes waiting in her $100k SUV for someone to bring her groceries out and put them in the car for her. In my opinion, there’s something wrong with that picture.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granddaughter uses Shawnee walmart delivery. She's happy with it unless it's fruit. She's in college so avocodos are probably the only fruit she orders, but she buys all her fruit in store. Everything else is delivered so she isn't bothered by the local basketballers. Had one follow her snapping pictures at walmart parking lot a few months ago. "It's a public place". Creepy people are everywhere.
Back in the day her dad and brothers could go tune him up and sleep at home that night. Today she's got to wait until they touch her then hope she can handle it herself.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My wife uses WMart pick up, and I get pissed off every time. Her order gets screwed up EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don’t mind grocery shopping, but I only shop at Krogers. I’m convinced we can save money with me buying groceries, but she still places a WMart order about every other week.

I’m going to climb up on my soap box for a minute on the subject of grocery pick up and delivery. I know there are a few people that are legitimately too busy or have physical conditions that limit them from going in to buy their own groceries, but most people (including my wife) are just being lazy. Every time I go to the grocery store I see little old ladies that can barely get around buying their own groceries, and as I go out the door, there’s a soccer mom in her gym clothes waiting in her $100k SUV for someone to bring her groceries out and put them in the car for her. In my opinion, there’s something wrong with that picture.

There you go. To busy and $100k SUV. If you’re affording that car then you’re probably to busy to go waste time in Walmart.

Why go waste time in Walmart when you can do the pickup order and it not cost any extra. In my opinion in using the pickup option it gives someone a job that was already taken away from them when Walmart switched registers to self checkout.

Why do my own shopping and do my own checkout? Walmart doesn’t pay me.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There you go. To busy and $100k SUV. If you’re affording that car then you’re probably to busy to go waste time in Walmart.

Why go waste time in Walmart when you can do the pickup order and it not cost any extra. In my opinion in using the pickup option it gives someone a job that was already taken away from them when Walmart switched registers to self checkout.

Why do my own shopping and do my own checkout? Walmart doesn’t pay me.
I’ll wait in line 30 minutes before I use self check out. :finger:

Latest posts

Top Bottom