Kroger Delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are being trained. Sit in a chair and order everything you want on the internet and it will be delivered to you. (15 minute cities) . Not crazy about all the electronics, but they are a PART of your life, not ALL of it. I’m old and don’t mind going out to get my groceries or shop at stores. Getting out and seeing people, getting some fresh air and exercise is good for you rather than sitting in a chair all day on some gizmo and getting fat and grumpy due to lack of exercise. The younger generation is being led in the wrong direction. It is and has been going on for a long time. PROGRAMING us day by day. The younger won’t see it until they are old. It’s called experience… JMO… have a wonderful day

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are being trained. Sit in a chair and order everything you want on the internet and it will be delivered to you. (15 minute cities) . Not crazy about all the electronics, but they are a PART of your life, not ALL of it. I’m old and don’t mind going out to get my groceries or shop at stores. Getting out and seeing people, getting some fresh air and exercise is good for you rather than sitting in a chair all day on some gizmo and getting fat and grumpy due to lack of exercise. The younger generation is being led in the wrong direction. It is and has been going on for a long time. PROGRAMING us day by day. The younger won’t see it until they are old. It’s called experience… JMO… have a wonderful day
I am of the younger generation. I sit in a chair all day for work.

However, I walk three miles at lunch in between sitting in my chair. I lift weights four days a week prior to sitting in my chair all day.

Grocery delivery allows me to be more efficient with time when I am not sitting in my chair.

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am of the younger generation. I sit in a chair all day for work.

However, I walk three miles at lunch in between sitting in my chair. I lift weights four days a week prior to sitting in my chair all day.

Grocery delivery allows me to be more efficient with time when I am not sitting in my chair.
I applaud you sir, but I was not speaking of a specific person. I was speaking of a trend that has been developing over the last several decades, and the point I was trying to make is that the younger folks have not been around long enough to see what has been developing over these decades and where this country and world is being led.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granddaughter uses Shawnee walmart delivery. She's happy with it unless it's fruit. She's in college so avocodos are probably the only fruit she orders, but she buys all her fruit in store. Everything else is delivered so she isn't bothered by the local basketballers. Had one follow her snapping pictures at walmart parking lot a few months ago. "It's a public place". Creepy people are everywhere.
Back in the day her dad and brothers could go tune him up and sleep at home that night. Today she's got to wait until they touch her then hope she can handle it herself.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granddaughter uses Shawnee walmart delivery. She's happy with it unless it's fruit. She's in college so avocodos are probably the only fruit she orders, but she buys all her fruit in store. Everything else is delivered so she isn't bothered by the local basketballers. Had one follow her snapping pictures at walmart parking lot a few months ago. "It's a public place". Creepy people are everywhere.
Back in the day her dad and brothers could go tune him up and sleep at home that night. Today she's got to wait until they touch her then hope she can handle it herself.
Dad and brothers can and should absolutely still tune up those that need tuned up. Keep it to a simple assault charge though. One reason for the steady decline is way to many good people are unwilling to do the right thing if it means they have to break the law. I would rather spend the night in a county jail then bond out and face a judge than close my eyes at night knowing my daughter has to endure harassment until some slimeball puts hands on her. Most laws are protecting the bag guys these days.Always have a few hundred dollars readily available to pay a bondsman. I have not been to a jail in a long time but I still believe principals should be defended instead of of waiting for the inevitable assault due to my complacency.
We do some of our grocery shopping on line .Punch a few buttons wait a little while then drive to the store and whammo there it is, hit and miss really , all depends on how you value your time .

Latest posts

Top Bottom