Kroger Delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The Kroger app for where you are, and or website is problematic we have found, walmart+ and Amazon is what we use.

As for being too lazy, no we just hate going to shop for food and deal with all the people, their screaming crotch fruit, nasty habits, and hospice patients that should not be touching everything they can with their liver spotted hands.

That is 2hrs I can spend with my kid, fixing my house, or laying in a hammock.

Added that you get benefits from either service in the form of free stuff.

Walmart gives you paramount +, and Amazon you get movies, music, books, and well everything else.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get this...Winco is an actual grocery store with people actually running the checkouts! Employee owned.
https://www.wincofoods.com/
Winco smells like rotting fruit and minimum wage. Added that most the isles are not stocked, never rotated, and it's just yuck.

I only ever been to the one on 39th and was 3y ago.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Kroger app for where you are, and or website is problematic we have found, walmart+ and Amazon is what we use.

As for being too lazy, no we just hate going to shop for food and deal with all the people, their screaming crotch fruit, nasty habits, and hospice patients that should not be touching everything they can with their liver spotted hands.

That is 2hrs I can spend with my kid, fixing my house, or laying in a hammock.

Added that you get benefits from either service in the form of free stuff.

Walmart gives you paramount +, and Amazon you get movies, music, books, and well everything else.
And, somehow you want to think all those hospice patients didn't touch all the produces and food before your rainbow haired Walmart person grabs it and tosses it in the same bin used many, many times?

Go to the Winco in Moore and I think you'll have a better experience. At I know with Walmart it consistently sucks no matter if ordering online or in the store. 2 hrs is way too much time to spend on grocery shopping.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And, somehow you want to think all those hospice patients didn't touch all the produces and food before your rainbow haired Walmart person grabs it and tosses it in the same bin used many, many times?

Go to the Winco in Moore and I think you'll have a better experience. At I know with Walmart it consistently sucks no matter if ordering online or in the store. 2 hrs is way too much time to spend on grocery shopping.
I think they did, however I don't have to smell them with online order.

Far as multicolor hair on a worker? Never seen that. Seen them with solid colors or wild ones on Halloween.

Most the workers in Walmart won't even look at you in the eye for more than 2 seconds, much less be bold enough to make a statement with odd hair colors.

I can try that winco. Might be better.

CST

Marksman
Reaction score
We've been trying the Kroger delivery service for about a month now. The drivers are very polite and friendly, but the service has not been a good experience overall. Constantly late, every order has had missing items, and the produce is C-. We're hoping they step up their game, if not we'll be looking for something else. Or more than likely go back to in-store shopping with the new Crest opening soon.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We pretty only use Walmart pickup. We rarely have any issues with it. Wife is picky about produce and usually gets it elsewhere. If she does order produce, if it’s not up to her standard they will usually refund the cost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom