Kroger Delivery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Kroger app for where you are, and or website is problematic we have found, walmart+ and Amazon is what we use.

As for being too lazy, no we just hate going to shop for food and deal with all the people, their screaming crotch fruit, nasty habits, and hospice patients that should not be touching everything they can with their liver spotted hands.

That is 2hrs I can spend with my kid, fixing my house, or laying in a hammock.

Added that you get benefits from either service in the form of free stuff.

Walmart gives you paramount +, and Amazon you get movies, music, books, and well everything else.
Have you ever considered the possibility that those "hospice patients that should not be touching everything they can with their liver spotted hands" are on fixed incomes (SS or retirement) and may not be able to afford the additional expenses and fees associated with using a grocery home delivery or pick-up service? Or that such chores as choosing the best fresh fruit or vegetables cannot be delegated to another because "the best fresh fruit or vegetables" is a very subjective thing?

I found your comment strange coming from someone that spends so much time on OSA advocating for making positive changes to your neighborhood like being more helpful, friendly, and just plain neighborly to everyone in your 'hood', or are you just trying to be a 'pied-piper' [with your displays and kindness] for only the little kiddies?

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever considered the possibility that those "hospice patients that should not be touching everything they can with their liver spotted hands" are on fixed incomes (SS or retirement) and may not be able to afford the additional expenses and fees associated with using a grocery home delivery or pick-up service? Or that such chores as choosing the best fresh fruit or vegetables cannot be delegated to another because "the best fresh fruit or vegetables" is a very subjective thing?

I found your comment strange coming from someone that spends so much time on OSA advocating for making positive changes to your neighborhood like being more helpful, friendly, and just plain neighborly to everyone in your 'hood', or are you just trying to be a 'pied-piper' [with your displays and kindness] for only the little kiddies?
I do indeed realize that, and then I remember causality above all.

Those people have chosen to be so isolated and so alone, or by action caused that to happen that somehow NO ONE will help them.

Much like many here that choose to assume I am a troll, or attempt to bait me as you have. That is fine by the way, your sole purpose at this point with me, and is given by your example to try the "gotcha" aspect.

Many here have shown me that you can't change people, only those who want to be changed.

Also, do us all a favor and not say kiddies, makes you sound pretty weird, which is why I don't say it.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Waste of oxygen Chuckie....you lonely, isolated, lack of compassion baiter! This guy can tell who/what you are just by reading the postings or seeing you in the store. I say he change his 'handle' to Carnac the Magnificent!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do indeed realize that, and then I remember causality above all.

Those people have chosen to be so isolated and so alone, or by action caused that to happen that somehow NO ONE will help them.

Much like many here that choose to assume I am a troll, or attempt to bait me as you have. That is fine by the way, your sole purpose at this point with me, and is given by your example to try the "gotcha" aspect.

Many here have shown me that you can't change people, only those who want to be changed.

Also, do us all a favor and not say kiddies, makes you sound pretty weird, which is why I don't say it.
" Those people have chosen to be so isolated and so alone, or by action caused that to happen that somehow NO ONE will help them. "

Again, you show your lack of understanding about the elderly. Those in society tasked with geriatric care do all they can now to try and keep Senior Citizens from being 'warehoused' in nursing homes as was the accepted thinking for decades.
- There is a push to keep these people living as independently as possible, for as long as possible and thanks to medical science many have simply outlived their spouses, relatives, and friends. For myself, except for my two adult children that each live far from me and have their own families to tend to, I have outlived my parents, siblings, and all my relatives except for a couple of cousins that I haven't seen in over 60 years, yet I am still quite capable of maintaining my own 'home' to include going to the grocery store.
- Many members of OSA are getting up in years and I'm sure NONE of them would take kindly to your attitude that they should just stay home and " should not be touching everything they can with their liver spotted hands ".

Well if anything, I take heart that you will also become old someday . . . provided you don't stupid yourself to death first :laugh6:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
" Those people have chosen to be so isolated and so alone, or by action caused that to happen that somehow NO ONE will help them. "

Again, you show your lack of understanding about the elderly. Those in society tasked with geriatric care do all they can now to try and keep Senior Citizens from being 'warehoused' in nursing homes as was the accepted thinking for decades.
- There is a push to keep these people living as independently as possible, for as long as possible and thanks to medical science many have simply outlived their spouses, relatives, and friends. For myself, except for my two adult children that each live far from me and have their own families to tend to, I have outlived my parents, siblings, and all my relatives except for a couple of cousins that I haven't seen in over 60 years, yet I am still quite capable of maintaining my own 'home' to include going to the grocery store.
- Many members of OSA are getting up in years and I'm sure NONE of them would take kindly to your attitude that they should just stay home and " should not be touching everything they can with their liver spotted hands ".

Well if anything, I take heart that you will also become old someday . . . provided you don't stupid yourself to death first :laugh6:
20230903_230616.jpg
You are just so mad....why? Is it because I won't take your BS. Look, I paid the membership now, I don't break the rules...I don't cuss, and hey I will engage you.

Tell you that it is ok you don't like me, not fond of you myself...but here we are. I got nothing against you specifically, nor anyone else here.

You think you are a victim! Make friends with neighbors, share time with them if you don't already...go to a NAPA and hang out....seen that plenty from you older fellas.

Get you some gran torino scowl too. It will suit you. I am sure you are a stand up dude. Dependable even as others see you.

But chill out. I am not taking anything from you, never will. Would rather we just be friends honestly.

You need some!

No one else tries the gotcha stuff like you. No one, multiple people tell me you a nice guy.

Last edited:

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve used it several times, love it. I’ve been happy with everything I’ve ordered. I’ll pay $7 all day to avoid having to go grocery shopping! I’ve asked my wife why she doesn’t use it, she likes to pick her items personally. I’m not that picky!

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone having problems with Kroger delivery lately? They keep missing items on my deliveries. I then have it go to the grocery store anyway to get the missing items. This defeats the purpose of Kroger delivery.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone having problems with Kroger delivery lately? They keep missing items on my deliveries. I then have it go to the grocery store anyway to get the missing items. This defeats the purpose of Kroger delivery.
Nope, I have the opposite problem. I sometimes get more than I ordered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom