Large safe room recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a company, who can do the work quickly and priced reasonably.
I'd needed to build a safe room about 25'x8'x8' behind the business to housed about 30+ peoples. (CMU or ICF and with a lot of Rebars)With two doors openings. Thanks! Stephen

Stephen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, been thinking about doing it myself. I can rent equipments, call for Readymix and have men power.
Is there anything I needed to lookout for?

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they used to have a bunch of those pre built concrete rooms at OKC stockyards west. IDK if they still do but it may be worth the call. BTW they were about the only things left out at the stockyards last spring.

Stephen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I have a company that a member recommend to me, but thing don't to good over the phone. First, she told me to call back in two hours, when I did she said can I call you back in 30 mins? That is the end of it!

jcj1407

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Dad and I own a custom home building business in Moore as well as a post tension slab company. We do safe rooms for some of our custom homes and a couple other builders. You can reach me at 405-922-0055. -Jesse

Latest posts

Top Bottom