Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before we get into the politics of gun control, I think we all need to spend a couple of seconds thinking about the fallen and praying for their families and the injured.
The fact that we can put politics aside, makes us better people.

I can't believe I've been defending Trump this morning... liberals are already attacking Trump, before he's opened his mouth. What the hell, man?
A whole lot of people died for no ******* reason and this is not the time to get in pre-emptive shots for/against gun control or Trump.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a bad deal, shooter was in the room overlooking the outdoor concert.

What is really crazy for me is that we walked right past the concert venue several times a day while we are in Vegas for a our annual trade show, which was always Mandalay Bay

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The local news channels are showing lots of interviews and videos from different angles. So far they said several rifles were found in his room and he had just purchased two handguns. They are saying the shooter was on the 32nd floor and approximately 400 yards away. The gunfire I heard sounded like an AK.

I’m anxious to hear the reason or motivation for this. What set this guy off? If he just purchased two handguns, my assumption is either someone told someone or they were bought from a dealer and a multiple firearms purchase record form was found.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My hearts go out to the victims and families, LEOs, and first responders. I hate to say that this is going to spawn "false flaggers", but 400 yards full auto seems like a difficult shot, now they say he was dead in his room before officers breached the door. And was known to the local P.D. Seems like a perfect storm for Alex Jones to jump on.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In recent years we've had too much of this type of activity, no one is apparently safe these days. People are mentally off otherwise why would they do a horrible thing like this?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My hearts go out to the victims and families, LEOs, and first responders. I hate to say that this is going to spawn "false flaggers", but 400 yards full auto seems like a difficult shot, now they say he was dead in his room before officers breached the door. And was known to the local P.D. Seems like a perfect storm for Alex Jones to jump on.

Spray and pray from a vantage point above a crowded concert. Not exactly precision shooting, IMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom