Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish news directors would interview firearm experts when these things happen. So much incorrect information, "high powered 223 military rounds", "clips they can attach to their weapons making them more deadly". Maybe the mis-information is intentional, but I have trouble believing that.

e0b4e259575bb3c90d27b1a4dd9267e0--stupid-liberals-tactical-firearms.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody on FB actually commented that the cops were some how complicit in the death toll because they didn't return fire immediately. :lookaroun I couldn't even attempt a response.

Yeah, lets just shoot into the side of a hotel in the general direction of the gun shots...surely nothing can go wrong there.
Them Glock 19's are great for shots that are not only 400 yards away, but also 300+ feet in the air.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Breaks my heart so many died for no good reason whatsoever. Not even going to try to wrap my head around this one. Pray people, pray for the families, pray for the victims, pray for the nation.

See a perfect storm brewing in D.C. over this, already lost a few friends over this, they just cannot, or will not see past the politics.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
50+ dead now, 400+ injured is being reported on Fox.
They also showed police in video's with pistols drawn running toward the rifle fire while everybody else was running away.
Who ever said they didn't probably belong to antifa or BLM who were running away with everybody else.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ISIS is claiming credit of course. They say he converted to Islam a few months ago. Personally I agree with the cops who said it was a well planned, well executed attack. They smuggled more than 10 guns and hundreds of rounds of ammo into the hotel. Also I think to kill that many from the 32nd floor is maybe stretching it a bit for one shooter.

Whatever, get ready for attacks on gun owners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom