Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy, never had a desire to go to Vegas, still don't
The wife and I were talking over lunch today and it could happen in a local
theater, Branson show, or some nut shooting out of his car at other cars (ours). The fact of the matter is that no one is safe anymore the way things are going, not even in our own homes with all the door kick-ins and such.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The wife and I were talking over lunch today and it could happen in a local
theater, Branson show, or some nut shooting out of his car at other cars (ours). The fact of the matter is that no one is safe anymore the way things are going, not even in our own homes with all the door kick-ins and such.
Very true, it could happen anywhere, but that's just it, IT could always have happened anywhere. All these events do is shatter our perceived notion of safety.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Awful, awful...my current theory is he was a left-wing martyr hoping to initiate a gun ban similar to how Dylan R. hoped to spark a race war with his pathetic & cowardly actions. If they had banned his rifles he'd have probably just rented a truck...someone this sick should have been on the mental health radar just like the congressional baseball game villain was and signs were missed. He was known to be a hate-filled left wing ideologue that bought into the the divisiveness pushed every single night on CNN & MSNBC. A buncha useful idiots being used by the elitist commies to collapse the constitution and start over...sad...he'll probably turn out to have been on SSRI's too, just watch.

May God bless the victims and their families.

You have zero idea of the shooters ideology or motive, yet you're more than ready to spew your hate and vitriol while blaming the left.

Classy.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I got a 3 day ban for posting a pic of a Trump supporter wearing a shirt that said "No Ni**ers In NASCAR" because it was offensive. I guess pics of dead, bloody bodies is okay.

Go away. You were making a statement, that picture is not. It's portraying the horror of the situation.

I have no intentions of tolerating your divisive trollish antics in this thread.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, because it's kind of hard to believe...saying, "my current theory is he was a left-wing martyr hoping to initiate a gun ban similar to how Dylan R. hoped to spark a race war with his pathetic & cowardly actions" is fine. Not trollish or divisive.

Let's see, one criticizes the left, saying that a man that just killed 58 people is a left-winger, that's okay. My posting a pic showing that a Trump supporter is a racist gets a ban.

Wow, it would almost seem like there's a bias there.
What part of "go away" wasnt clear to you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom