Last night, Ann Arbor city council took a knee..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably weak constitutions and poor parenting. They've grown up not being taught anything or believing in anything. Their parents took a hands off approach and always gave them a participation ribbon. They've turned into wishy-washy adults who still have no resolution, no resolve, they blow in the wind like a leaf, taking up whatever cause Steve Colbert tells them to or whichever cause gets the most likes on Facebook.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grew up with parents who hovered over them during waking hours and prohibited them from using sharp knives or tools past 25 yrs. old. No sports more violent than Chess. The word ‘GUN’ was not permitted in the house. Mother Rules! No dating! No TV due to violent content. Picture of Elrond Hubbard over the mantel......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FLASHBACK to Basic Training!!!!!!! Thought my junk was broke for sure...
LOL, I think it was the wake up drill an hour before daylight and coming in way after dark after a grueling day needing to get uniforms ready for the next day, etc that caused the "lack of desire". I could be wrong though!

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, there should be laws against disrespecting the flag.

Maybe we could amend it under Article 3, Section 3.

I'm tired of this liberal **** and i think we should simply hang them and save the trouble.

I'm not opposed to seeing these kinds of ******* beat up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom