Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your killing me! I love turtles. Well heck I love just about all animals. I used to shoot frogs all the time when I was a kid and my friend and I would cut the legs off and fry up some frog legs. Man those things are good. But I don’t do it anymore. I think I’ve become more soft in my older age. If I see turtles on the road I always stop if I’m able. I had one I passed and turned around to get him off the road and when I went back somebody hit it! Made me sick. But I’m glad you got to spend some good time with your daughter. I feel for you building your home. I don’t think I could do it. Too much stress. But with that being said, you get to make sure it’s how you want it.

If it makes you feel better, they were all no good, low down, fish eating snappers. Yeah it’s a bit stressful, but it’s almost over. We should move in to it in 2-3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This past Friday, I tested some carry ammo (365 SIG V Crown 115 gr optimized for CCW) through a new pocket pistol (Diamondback DB9)...It cycled flawlessly and opened up nicely.

102_8927 (2).JPG

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took my 681 out today and put about 50-60 rounds into the Winchell's box. Don't worry: it was empty. That was all I could do before my back started hurting. Did fairly well, and would've ruined a BG's day.

Didn't do my usual shoot-n-move drills due to my back.

Sure felt good. Like I said earlier, that was my first shooting since November at Grant Cunningham's class.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't make it out to the range this weekend. So the 11 year old asked if we could shoot some bb guns in the garage this evening. I have a BB trap and we shoot at 3/4 in yard sale stickers and plastic thumb tacks. Have a G17 bb pistol and the old Daisy 880 with iron sights its a fun way to get some cheap trigger time in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom