Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Abram

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went down to Cresson, TX Saturday and shot a multigun match, so 350 or so rounds there, rifle, pistol and shotgun. Went yesterday and zeroed 2 rifles with new scope mounts, and tuned a load for one of them, so 30 rounds of 6.5 and 60 of .223. Went today to the indoor range and did a little work with the carry pistol, about 100 rounds. Good three days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeez
No idea maybe last year w suppressed 22 at some squirrels in the backyard
Pistol? Probably close to 2 years if not more

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As soon as some magazines get here for my CZ 527 in 223, I'm going to explode some beer cans. Don't worry; I drank the beer. These are reclosable ones filled with water and tightly capped. When hit with a 223 or 308 bullet, they blow up spectacularly.

They are, if I might be permitted a small pun, a blast to shoot.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That must have been one big mean possum if it took three Gold Dots to take it down!
Lol. Kinda funny how it happened. He was in his hole. I tried to spear him but could not. My baby just fell asleep and I did not want to wake her. He started digging away from me....:doh: . So I shot him in the ass before he got away. My little lady never even flinched.

Latest posts

Top Bottom