Leaving OkShooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey it's been fun but I don't get to come on here like i used to. Met a lot of great members and butted heads with others. Last couple times it was more head butting instead of being part of the community(been a long while since posting). No regrets and no ill feelings to anyone. Hope all the best for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_15_ca871754aafeba35cfdde2aff01ae957.jpg

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dick move would be coming on here to post you're leaving cause your feel good got hurt

This exactly. Saddlebutt and I don't have a good history, but I ain't letting that keep me from playing in this sandbox. If you want to leave, feel free. If you want to leave AND you announce it, don't expect a lot of sympathy, begging or groveling to stay.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's wrong with Saddlebutt? I have done a whole bunch of buys, sells, trades etc with him and he's okay in my book. Why, he even gave me, as in no charge, some rare .380 ammo back when it was rally scarce so I could test a pistol I'd fixed for my daughter. That's what I think of when I think of OSA as a community. Oh sure; he's butt-ugly, I'll agree with you on that, but so what? Not all of us can be smart AND purty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom