Legal Bumpfire stock on the market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stock came in today. I put it on my M4 clone. Didn't get a chance to use it, but it seems very simple. I also think a righty will be able to use it too. Basically there is a shelf of material on the right side that a left hander's trigger finger is designed to reach past the trigger and rest on and provide a stable base to trip the trigger. I think a righty could use that shelf and stick their trigger finger over it and still use it as a stable base for triggering. Hopefully, I will get a chance to try it this weekend with both right and left hand use.

Sure you don't have time tonight? I'm not sure I can wait that long to hear how it goes. I'm seriously tempted, that looks like $319 of FUN!

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a chance to try it today with my .223 AR, M4 clone. It works great. It cycles really fast. It really is just like full auto. Of course accuracy is lost, as with ANY full auto gun. It was very controllable, though and tons of fun. I didn't get a video of it as I was just out there by myself. I know, vids or it didn't happen, right?? Did I mention it was fun???

Also, I did try it as a righty and it did work. It wasn't as easy to use as using it lefty, but seemed to work just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom