LEOs be careful out there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made it up. But, about 10% of our population has been convicted of felonies and I figure another 10% have never been caught or convicted. So it makes sense that 20% of our population is criminal. That means 20% of butchers, bakers, candlestick makers, lawyers gun store owners and cops are criminals.

Legit math IMO.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one hates dirty cops more than cops. Other parts of the country are different but here we still have a good relationship with the citizens. But they are good people who do not riot when an officer is killed, they are outraged nevertheless but look at the person not race or what uniform they put on. Most of us try to do our part on making our communities a little safer and nicer place to live. But for these cowardly asses to ambush officers and more and more jumping on the Sharpton bandwagon.... its going to get alot worse before it gets better. Take care my fellow blue line brothers and sisters... be careful and stick together.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that this crap needs to settle down. I had my wife seriously considering letting me reserve again and then all of this started. Every time an officer gets killed as retaliation she is quick to point out that I wan to volunteer to reserve again.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By his name I'd say he was affiliated with "the religion of peace" and the cops he shot were Asian and Latino so if he was trying to get back at whitey then he failed...what a piece of trash; good riddance scum bag. The cops he shot were probably family men and had nothing to do with the Eric Garner case but you probably won't hear that from Sharpton or 0bama.

Last edited:

Roadkill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made it up. But, about 10% of our population has been convicted of felonies and I figure another 10% have never been caught or convicted. So it makes sense that 20% of our population is criminal. That means 20% of butchers, bakers, candlestick makers, lawyers gun store owners and cops are criminals.

I think if 1 out of every 5 cops are bad there would be many more instances reported in the news. Sure there are incidents that are not reported and there are certainly bad cops. But there are 800,000 cops in the U.S. If you look at all of the undisputed incidents where a cop did something dumb compared to the actual number of cops I think you would see numbers are actually quite phenomenal.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think if 1 out of every 5 cops are bad there would be many more instances reported in the news. Sure there are incidents that are not reported and there are certainly bad cops. But there are 800,000 cops in the U.S. If you look at all of the undisputed incidents where a cop did something dumb compared to the actual number of cops I think you would see numbers are actually quite phenomenal.

It's just like air travel. It's statistically the safest method of travel by a WIDE margin, yet one goes down and it's complete media saturation. Imagine if they reported how many LE contacts are made daily that don't result in a violation of people's civil rights?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just like air travel. It's statistically the safest method of travel by a WIDE margin, yet one goes down and it's complete media saturation. Imagine if they reported how many LE contacts are made daily that don't result in a violation of people's civil rights?

I've seen an effort to report more positive stories too lately, I was glad to see that...but you guys need to "police" yourselves better too to shake the bad publicity (like muslims need to do)...forget the the code of silence when your fellow officer is wrong...you are a citizen and a patriot BEFORE your job choice. Don't forget that and don't fall to the "us vs. them", militarized mentality that is being pushed on so many departments. Obey your oath and expose the corrupt ones or at least don't support or enable them. Not all cops are rights-violators, but most rights-violators are cops...it tends to lead to the distrust. Take back that trust...befriend the citizens who are not crums and are law-abiding. Speak out on cases publically and amongst your friends and colleagues on cases that are undefendable where some officer acts like a North Korean prison guard. If this thing ever collapses, inevitably there will be trials like Nuremberg and "I was just following orders" won't be a sufficient excuse :)...just my humble opinion

Roadkill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen an effort to report more positive stories too lately, I was glad to see that...but you guys need to "police" yourselves better too to shake the bad publicity (like muslims need to do)...forget the the code of silence when your fellow officer is wrong...you are a citizen and a patriot BEFORE your job choice. Don't forget that and don't fall to the "us vs. them", militarized mentality that is being pushed on so many departments. Obey your oath and expose the corrupt ones or at least don't support or enable them. Not all cops are rights-violators, but most rights-violators are cops...it tends to lead to the distrust. Take back that trust...befriend the citizens who are not crums and are law-abiding. Speak out on cases publically and amongst your friends and colleagues on cases that are undefendable where some officer acts like a North Korean prison guard. If this thing ever collapses, inevitably there will be trials like Nuremberg and "I was just following orders" won't be a sufficient excuse :)...just my humble opinion

I agree with what you say, nobody is disputing that there are bad cops. The problem is some people generalize all cops base on the actions of the very few. Most cops that are criminals do not openly share their behavior with other cops. Bad cops sell a lot of news papers and get a lot of internet clicks. People like Alex Jones make their fortunes reporting bad cops, this tends to make people that are simple minded believe that all cops, most cops, or even a good portion of cops are bad. Some people limit their beliefs to what other people tell them, instead of facts, reason, or scientific theory. I think we kind of got off topic, we all agree there are bad cops, just like in every walk of life, I think the actual percentage is well over estimated. But who knows? Ive been wrong before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom