Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremerange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is zoey, our oldest Boxer. Zoey has cancer as well, her time is short so we are making her last days as most fun for her as possible. She gets her favorite foods, go feed the critters and rides in my truck. We’ve been showering her with love. This will be number two boxers we have lost due to cancer. No more for us.
We lost our white boxer 20 years ago. Seems like much less than that. We love our boxers - had two more after that are now passed.

Thank you for the picture and the memory reminder. Best wishes and prayers for you and Zoey.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20211122_200832.jpg

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just discovered our little Daisy the “Make a Wish” girl passed in her sleep last night. We had just made a second trip to our Oklahoma place, and she seemed to be doing well and had a very big time. I’m thankful her fight with cancer is over.
View attachment 237321
Sorry to hear, condolences.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just discovered our little Daisy the “Make a Wish” girl passed in her sleep last night. We had just made a second trip to our Oklahoma place, and she seemed to be doing well and had a very big time. I’m thankful her fight with cancer is over.
View attachment 237321

Oh, man, I am so sorry to hear that. At least she is no longer suffering, and she is running freely in that great doggie park in the sky!

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 237321
So sorry to hear that. It's so hard to lose those pets that show us unconditional love. I can see it in that picture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom