Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dogs.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y’all ain’t going to believe this crap!!! I failed to mention in my previous post that I did make one stop on the way home after I picked up my truck on Wednesday to get the mail at my old house. I went back by today to drop off trash in my dumpster and get the mail again, and when I was getting back in the truck, I heard what sounded like a kitten screaming. Low and behold, I found a fourth kitten. I guess it fell off the gas tank when I stopped on Wednesday. My wife said it isn’t any more trouble to bottle feed four than it is three.🤷‍♂️
I’m thinking this newest one may be suffering a little PTSD from his experiences surviving on his own the last couple days.
B15CF733-FFD6-48CE-A5D4-C40E8093A6C1.jpeg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y’all ain’t going to believe this crap!!! I failed to mention in my previous post that I did make one stop on the way home after I picked up my truck on Wednesday to get the mail at my old house. I went back by today to drop off trash in my dumpster and get the mail again, and when I was getting back in the truck, I heard what sounded like a kitten screaming. Low and behold, I found a fourth kitten. I guess it fell off the gas tank when I stopped on Wednesday. My wife said it isn’t any more trouble to bottle feed four than it is three.🤷‍♂️
I’m thinking this newest one may be suffering a little PTSD from his experiences surviving on his own the last couple days.
View attachment 266340
I was JUST NOW watching one of those Saturday morning wildlife shows, and they had some baby Cheetahs on. That one sure looks like a baby Cheetah to me. And I should know, cause I JUST watched a TV show about them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom