Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something about boxers makes me smile. Not sure what it is. They have like a goofy, I'm a turd vibe going on.

I took in a boxer from a member here when they needed a new home for him. Duke was incorrigible. Such a sweet dog. He had a heart attack one night while we were playing fetch in the front yard. I still miss that goofy cocky-headed look he'd give me. That stubby little tail went 900 miles a minute when he knew he had you rookie-dooed into playing ... Or giving him that extra treat. 😍

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Sally, our newest pup. Took us 10 months after we lost our older boxer to bring my self to get another. She’s fitting right inView attachment 303478View attachment 303479

That’s a sweet looking pup! And the older Boxer seems to have taken it quite in stride ;) I got a 4-month-old Boxer a month ago, and he now terrorizes the other Boxer and a mountain cur mix with his constant demands to play :pms2:

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took in a boxer from a member here when they needed a new home for him. Duke was incorrigible. Such a sweet dog. He had a heart attack one night while we were playing fetch in the front yard. I still miss that goofy cocky-headed look he'd give me. That stubby little tail went 900 miles a minute when he knew he had you rookie-dooed into playing ... Or giving him that extra treat. 😍
Lol 😂

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s a sweet looking pup! And the older Boxer seems to have taken it quite in stride ;) I got a 4-month-old Boxer a month ago, and he now terrorizes the other Boxer and a mountain cur mix with his constant demands to play :pms2:
Yeah, it only took a week and a half. It was yesterday when I was watching the game I first saw them attempting to play. They played hard for about an hour then they crashed on the couch.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now this is one tired puppy after a hard day of playing!

0DD0884B-B6AE-4C6C-BCD5-E53999807496.jpeg

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it only took a week and a half. It was yesterday when I was watching the game I first saw them attempting to play. They played hard for about an hour then they crashed on the couch
When Jackson met Izzie…
View attachment 303735
just like they meant for each other lol

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I went to pick out a puppy and I stepped into the man's backyard all the pups came up to greet me. After the initial hello all the pups went back to what they were doing except this little girl. She followed me all around the guy's backyard stopping when I stopped for another petting. She wasn't the biggest and he was kinda surprised that I picked her. He didn't realize that she picked me....but I did. Now 90lbs and a year and a half later Layla is still sitting in my lap and getting a good petting. I have no pity for the fool that would raise a hand to do me harm.
20220826_173158.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom