Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly? I've had a lot of dogs. Mostly Jack Russells and then other mixes. I was the VP of the Board of Directors at a shelter in Colorado and I pretty much wanna save 'em all. I would if I could. Anyway, Corgis are the most fun dogs I've ever had. They're as high-energy as you are. Wanna go climb Mt Everest? Your Corgi will go. Wanna veg on the couch? Your Corgi will be down with that, too. Great, great companions.

But... And it's a BIG but. You gotta be OK with hair. Either that or be OK with constantly brushing your Corgi. They shed a LOT.

Lmao! I've had German Shepherds for the last 20 years. GERMAN SHEPHERDS!!! 😂😂😂😂

I have NO IDEA what color the area rugs around here actually are, it's been so long since I've seen them without a blanket of dog hair. 😬😬😬🤦🤦🤦🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly? I've had a lot of dogs. Mostly Jack Russells and then other mixes. I was the VP of the Board of Directors at a shelter in Colorado and I pretty much wanna save 'em all. I would if I could. Anyway, Corgis are the most fun dogs I've ever had. They're as high-energy as you are. Wanna go climb Mt Everest? Your Corgi will go. Wanna veg on the couch? Your Corgi will be down with that, too. Great, great companions.

But... And it's a BIG but. You gotta be OK with hair. Either that or be OK with constantly brushing your Corgi. They shed a LOT.
Evidently, Corgis don’t have a corner on the shedding market, because my Labs and Boykin Spaniels shed like crazy too. My old Lab Annie died a couple years ago, and there’s still remnants of her presence in the floor boards and under the seats. I have to vacuum daily now with two Boykins in the house.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I have no idea how our golden produces the amount of hair he does. Supposedly they blow their coats 2x a year. Ours seems to blow his 2 times a week.

Yep! My GSDs have been the same. I miss a day of brushing and I swear Nero looks like he was found abandoned on the side of the road ... It's like he's never seen a hair brush in his life -- and yet he has a beautiful coat. It's gotta be some kind of black magic ...

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Sally, our newest pup. Took us 10 months after we lost our older boxer to bring my self to get another. She’s fitting right in
C26C4511-F5EB-4FD2-AAF1-BA045C37312E.jpeg
78643B46-772C-4E48-B95D-744552CEBD19.jpeg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Corgi absolutely hates the water! I think if you threw her overboard, she'd find a way to make it to the shore without ever touching the water!

Mine love water. As a matter of fact, I had a near disaster with Scout because he likes water so much. We were on the kids pontoon boat riding across the lake. Gus and Scout were in the front of the boat looking under the front gate. Without warning Scout just climbed under the gate and jumped right into the lake.

Luckily, we weren't going very fast and I had him on a leash with his harness on. I was able to hold his head above water while my stepson opened the gate and snatched him up.

He would've went right under the center of the boat. This is where he was before he decided to abandon ship.

Scout's the darker one:
boat.jpg

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom