Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking over their domain...and getting more and more pup-kiss schmears all over the windows. I'm gonna go broke buying Windex...

Corgis.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lexi... The newest member of the family, growling at a suspicious looking JRT. My wife is in TX visiting the kids and already has custody of her.

She'll arrive at the Corgi (and Goat) Ranch Monday. Then it'll be time to put her to work. Wife says she's a great dog. I can't wait to have her here.

Lexi 2.jpg

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My boy Gus- AKA the Shredder, due to his hatred of the Postman and will shred the mail the minute it comes through the slot if given a chance. Must have been time for delivery because I was starting some breakfast and he was at the back door, which is also where his crate is, I walked over thinking he wanted out, but he just went into the crate like, it's mail time.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lexi using Scout as a chair. She's really attached herself to him. It took a few weeks but he's warming up to her. They're starting to play grab-ass pretty frequently thruout the day now.

View attachment 364069

I had a boxer that would do the same thing to our other boxer ALL the time. I miss that sweet girl something fierce.

2020-12-28 19.17.50.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom