Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ms. Zoe the chill Schnauzer crossed over the hill this evening. Got home around 1500 and she was going down hill fast. We knew the time was close, but she let us know we needed to make a decision.

Gonna miss this lady. I married this Dog (it's actually my wife's dog). Gave my wife almost 15 years of love. Love you Zo Zo.

20220627_094333.jpg

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ms. Zoe the chill Schnauzer crossed over the hill this evening. Got home around 1500 and she was going down hill fast. We knew the time was close, but she let us know we needed to make a decision.

Gonna miss this lady. I married this Dog (it's actually my wife's dog). Gave my wife almost 15 years of love. Love you Zo Zo.

View attachment 367027
I’m sorry for your loss. Cutie for sure😞

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 367027
When I was young, my grandparents, and then us, had a miniature. He was a great dog. Had no idea he was a miniature - carried a big knot on his back from when he jumped on a Doberman that came into his yard.

Sorry for your loss.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 367027
When they go, they take a little piece of your heart with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom