Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know- Sunday is the day of rest- so hog up half a chair and have a nap

Attachments

• gus-mac.jpg
    gus-mac.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of dogs, there has been mention before of how good of a guard dog is the Great Pyrenees breed. We know some folks that have 6 puppies that are a cross between the GP and some other kind of "shepherd" dog. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get in touch with the owner. PM if you want to go that way.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of dogs, there has been mention before of how good of a guard dog is the Great Pyrenees breed. We know some folks that have 6 puppies that are a cross between the GP and some other kind of "shepherd" dog. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get in touch with the owner. PM if you want to go that way.
Usually crossed with a Anatolian shepherd

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we spent several hours last Tuesday night tracking a deer my buddy shot, and during that search I heard some noise in the dark, and figured it was a rabbit, coon, etc. Headlamp picks up a patch of white coming our way, and this guy pops out at our feet. Coyotes were howling all around us already, and I knew he wouldn't stand a chance with them, so he came home with me.

He was slick and well kept, so I figured he was just lost, but no one has come forward as of yet. Guessing he's some sort of terrier or mix of one, maybe a year old or little less.
20231203_211551.jpg
20231203_211536.jpg
20231203_211441.jpg

Gunanddoglover

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we spent several hours last Tuesday night tracking a deer my buddy shot, and during that search I heard some noise in the dark, and figured it was a rabbit, coon, etc. Headlamp picks up a patch of white coming our way, and this guy pops out at our feet. Coyotes were howling all around us already, and I knew he wouldn't stand a chance with them, so he came home with me.

He was slick and well kept, so I figured he was just lost, but no one has come forward as of yet. Guessing he's some sort of terrier or mix of one, maybe a year old or little less.
View attachment 433993View attachment 433994View attachment 433995
Congratulations, looks like you have a new best friend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom