Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I can't imagine having that many Corgs running around the place. The amount of attitude that you have to put up with must be astonishing. 😂 😂

I forgot what it was like having puppies. They are exhausting. It's exactly like having two toddlers running around the house. But they sure are fun. And if you have kids you're stuck with them if you don't like them. With puppies you can always put 'em on Craigslist and make 'em someone else's problem...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot what it was like having puppies. They are exhausting. It's exactly like having two toddlers running around the house. But they sure are fun. And if you have kids you're stuck with them if you don't like them. With puppies you can always put 'em on Craigslist and make 'em someone else's problem...
You know damned well you wouldn't put any of those babies on CL ... 😁

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, technically you could sell your kids on Craigslist too.

Gunanddoglover

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grace keeping guard while I shower
20231028_151630.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor guy is tired. He played "I'm a Tiger" with the chickens -- they all get along because I got everybody at the same time and they have NO idea they aren't all the same. Lol

You should see people's faces with the chickens come running from around the corner of the shed like their tail feathers are on fire and come to a screeching halt and stop face-to-face with the cat. It's too funny. Then they all stick their noses (or beaks) in the other guy's ass like they are dogs. Because that's what Dawg always did to them all when they first got here.

I have some really REALLY strange pets. 🤦🤷
20231117_164841.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor guy is tired. He played "I'm a Tiger" with the chickens -- they all get along because I got everybody at the same time and they have NO idea they aren't all the same. Lol

You should see people's faces with the chickens come running from around the corner of the shed like their tail feathers are on fire and come to a screeching halt and stop face-to-face with the cat. It's too funny. Then they all stick their noses (or beaks) in the other guy's ass like they are dogs. Because that's what Dawg always did to them all when they first got here.

I have some really REALLY strange pets. 🤦🤷View attachment 429909
I have a "lap dog" a lot like yours. 😆

20231117_211143.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom