Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGGray

Marksman
Reaction score
I wish there were more quail in Oklahoma!

Attachments

• C42301E9-B52E-45F9-A55B-975DB94C17C8.jpeg
    C42301E9-B52E-45F9-A55B-975DB94C17C8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meet our new addition to our gang. This is Stella. She's about 5 months old and WAAAY underweight. The people we got her from were back yard breeders and she was the last of the litter. I'm thinking that we are miracle workers for Stella because I don't think they were treating her that well. It's going to be a bit of a haul, but we'll get her up to a healthy weight and give her a much better life.

Attachments

• 20240108_202002.jpg
    20240108_202002.jpg
    906.1 KB · Views: 0

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meet our new addition to our gang. This is Stella. She's about 5 months old and WAAAY underweight. The people we got her from were back yard breeders and she was the last of the litter. I'm thinking that we are miracle workers for Stella because I don't think they were treating her that well. It's going to be a bit of a haul, but we'll get her up to a healthy weight and give her a much better life.
Cute pup! Is she a boxer?

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cute pup! Is she a boxer?
Yes she is. According to the "breeder" she is full blood, but I have my doubts. But, that could be because she's so skinny that she just looks a little "off. " I'm betting that she'll start looking more pure bred-ish once she puts on some weight.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes she is. According to the "breeder" she is full blood, but I have my doubts. But, that could be because she's so skinny that she just looks a little "off. " I'm betting that she'll start looking more pure bred-ish once she puts on some weight.
Stella already looks mighty at home in your lap. :thumb:
I may have mentioned this before, but Easton‘s previous owner claimed he was a registered Boykin Spaniel in the rehoming ad I responded to. After I drove 3 hours to pick him up, “his wife” conveniently couldn’t find his papers or even tell me the breeder‘s name, and in Easton’s case, he was morbidly obese. I’m fairly sure he’s an American Water spaniel or at least part, because his coat is totally different than every Boykin I’ve ever seen. He’s come along ways and learned quite a bit, but he’s still not the sharpest knife in the drawer. To his credit though, he’s probably got the best personality and disposition of any dog we’ve ever had.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom