Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just asked him if he’d like to run to the pond and back. The pond is a 1/4 mile behind the cow barn. He loves running to the pond and back! Then it’s Frisbee time.

IMG_9082.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When she's asleep is about the only time that the remote (or anything else for that matter) is safe from chewing right now. I love having puppies around, but holy sh8t I HATE having puppies around. 😁 😁
I completely agree on the love/hate relationship with having a puppy. Easton is the first dog we’ve ever had that didn’t come to us at 6-7 weeks old, and it’s been really nice not having to deal with all that goes along with new pups.
Bless his heart Easton is dumber than a box of rocks, but he’s the sweetest most easy going dog we’ve ever had.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Gunanddoglover

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How's the first two been with the GSD? We're considering one as the next family dog but I'm still trying to get comfortable that we have it in us. They ain't a Golden after all.

Grace is a wonderful addition to my pack. High energy, very smart, eager to learn and please, and very sweet.
She loves playing with my nieces goldens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom