Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm studying and thinking about a GSD as our next, although probably still a year out. Do you know any breeders I could start watching for companion dogs? I'm wanting one that's working for the breed but not necessarily aiming at westminster for all of them.
Do you care what lines? Jakoba is in Tulsa but they focus on DDR lines.

https://www.jakobagsds.com

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, will check them out. I've really just started reading so not sure yet what would make the most sense for the family. Seems like DDR are pretty rare, so cool there's a breeder down the road.
They also have long coats, which may or may not be ideal for you. GSD's have a winter coat that they blow in the spring and it is a disaster :rollinglaThey are definitely one of the more expensive working dogs depending on the breeder.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the topic of doggies I picked this up this year for our pup and it made her feel bad and did little to nothing for the fleas.
Seresto Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs, 8-Month Flea and Tick Collar for Large Dogs Over 18 Pounds.
So we're back to the topical pour on.
Dribbled a shot of ivermectin down my labs back and one down mine.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1628354688533.png

1628354697197.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom